There are heaps of people who travel between Gauteng and the Western Cape who stop over in Beaufort West not necessarily because they need to but because they want to. Some people make it an overnight stop, while others discover the magic and stay far longer. There is plenty to do in and around the old Central Karoo town and Olive Grove Guest Farm provides a range of splendid activities for their guests to enjoy. People come here to enjoy a wonderful South African farm experience and a fantastic escape from city life.
Olive Grove Guest Farm offers their guests the choice of self catering chalets or lovely guest rooms which are not self catering. Everything about this amazing guest farm in Beaufort West area is about offering guests privacy and a relaxing, enjoyable time.
Whats on Offer
- guest rooms
- self catering chalets
- air conditioners, heaters
- linen and towels provided
- tea and coffee making facilities
- fully equipped kitchen in self catering chalets
- African Kinetics products
- fresh milk and homemade rusks
- braai facilities
Wonderful meals and braais are served in the boma, dining-room or even on the lovely verandah and guests are promised relaxed farm meals overlooking the Olive Orchard.
- bird watching
- swimming – towels provided
- Porcupine Trail
- quad bikes and mountain biking
- canoeing on dam
- farm tours
- jogging and walking routes – lots of beautiful game to be seen
- picnic baskets into Karoo National Park
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
drive through Beaufort West, 1,5km past the Karoo National Park entrance
turn left on the N12, Oudtshoorn Road – 15km – Olive Grove Guest Farm on left hand
Tel: +27 (0) 23 414 3397
Fax: +27 (0) 86 634 1843