Hermanus is a highly popular beach destination in the Western Cape because of its beautiful blue flag beaches and its whale watching opportunities. From August right through to December, people are looking for good, affordable accommodation on their mission to see the whales.
What holiday makers love about Hermanus is that they get everything they need for an excellent holiday in the village but that on a rainy day they can make a day trip to Cape Town. The Mother City is just 70km away from Hermanus. Holidaymakers who are looking for comfortable, clean, gorgeous accommodation that it quiet and unpretentious seek out Snail’s End Cottage in Sandbaai. It is a delightful self-catering cottage as well as being a bed & breakfast, allowing guests to start the day off the right way.
Whats on Offer at Snail’s End Cottage:
- a delightful fully equipped self-catering cottage and bed & breakfast – caters for 4
- sea views from the lounge window
- close to a beautiful beach
- beautiful linen and towels provided
- beautiful situated in a quiet street near the beach
- Continental breakfasts can be provided if required
- fully equipped kitchen
- braai facilities
- small dogs are welcome – just check with owners first
17 West End Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 28 316 2383