Tourists to Soweto love staying at Vhavenda Hills because it is well situated tp Vilakazi Street which is a tourist attraction in itself because the street was home to two Nobel Peace Prize winners – Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu. There are also restaurants and shebeens in the street as well as places of historic significance such as the Hector Petersen Memorial as well as Freedom Square. Vhavenda Hills B&B invites visitors to stay a night or two with them in order to to experience true South African hospitality and to enjoy delicious local cuisine.
Whats on Offer at Vhavenda Hills Bed and Breakfast:
- four rooms of different sizes and with their own bathrooms
- the master double room is luxurious, en-suite room with spa bath, TV and hi-fi
- Internet access, free wifi, fax
- undercover parking
- dinner can be arranged on request
- braai facilities
- tea and coffee making facilities
- satellite TV in lounge with fireplace
- laundry services
- transfers available on request
- check out the different tours on offer in and around Johannesburg
Tel: +27 11 936 0411
Cell: +27 82 633 9469
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.