Johannesburg receives a regular stream of visitors to the city, most of them for business purposes, but the city has to be ready at all times to cater for the variety of visitors. Certainly there are a host of attractions in the city to keep people busy for hours – from excellent restaurants, to shopping malls, entertainment theatres, zoos, gyms, parks and much more.
Just outside of Johannesburg are the majestic Magaliesberg and the opportunity to take part in a host of enthralling outdoor activities. Soweto is also a major tourist attraction and visitors make a point of visiting attraction which depict South Africa’s illustrious past such as the Walter Sisulu Memorial in Kliptown, the Hector Peterson Memorial as well as Vilakazi Street, among others. Soweto offers luxurious and comfortable accommodation, of which the luxurious Zaza’s Guesthouse & Spa is a favourite choice. The guesthouse is entirely owned by women whose mission it is to ensure that every guest has a warm welcome and comfortable stay.
Whats on Offer at Zaza’s Guesthouse & Spa:
- a luxurious guesthouse with a spa
- 3 beautifully decorated bedrooms
- self-catering facilities are also available
- luxury linen, night gowns, slippers
- free wifi in all rooms
- Continental or English breakfast is offered
- other meals are provided on request
- plenty of safe off-street parking
- beauty and health spa – wonderful professional and therapeutic treatments from a somatologist with vast local and international experience – superb products used
- electrified fencing as well as CCTV cameras with built-in recorder
- rooms are serviced and cleaned daily
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 011 933 2036
Cell: 079 774 2112