Just an hour or so from Johannesburg, Gauteng, you can be in stunning African bushveld country where you will be enthralled with the beauty of this nature reserve which offers spectacular wild- and birdlife. A hike will offer the perfect opportunity to get up close to nature.
Luiperdskloof Game Lodge gets a 4 star rating and offers its guests a range of different accommodation options. You can decide whether you want to take the self catering accommodation or be a little bit spoilt and go for the bed and breakfast . There are those that particularly want a true bush experience and the bush camp povides this, offering only gas and outside showers.
Whats on Offer:
- en-suite self-catering or dinner bed and breakfast
- superb cuisine – the lodge has its own herb- and vegetable garden
- bush camp
- there is an a la carte restaurant
- wedding, conference and team building venue
- heaps of fun activities – game drives, pool table, abseiling, fishing, horse riding, canoeing etc
- swimming pool
- guided bush walks
Portion 40 Farm Onspoed
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0)62 401 3049