From horse riding to fishing, balloon rides, micro lighting, quad biking to 4×4 trails and much more, the Cullinan area and more specifically the Dinokeng Game Reserve offers a whirlwind of activities and Stumble Inn, which is just a mere 30 minutes from Pretoria is a wonderful getaway in the bush from where you can enjoy all the activities of this excellent area.
The self catering chalets offer a relaxed stay and if you want to be really lazy you can enjoy breakfasts and dinner by arrangement in the Fig Tree Restaurant. The beauty about this big game reserve is that it is malaria free. What is lovely about Stumble Inn is that there is also a floodlit waterhole and you can enjoy hours of pleasure on your private verandah watching the animals coming to drink.
Whats on Offer:
- self-catering bushveld accommodation
- spectacular birdlife
- fantastic walks as well as trails for mountain biking
- Wild Pear is their thatched chalet which sleeps 4
- fully equipped kitchen
- outside shower
- fireplace and braai facilities
- Mahogany is a romantic stone chalet which sleeps 2
- separate bathroom with shower
- small kitchenette
- swimming pool
- water garden
- Bush Willow is a detached chalet which sleeps 2 and has its own kitche
- Bougainvillea is a stone chalet with 2 bedrooms – it can sleep 6
Tel: 072 808 2058
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.