Uvongo is part of the Hibiscus Coast and lies between Margate and Port Shepstone. The lovely beach offers safe swimming and there is also a tidal pool. Beach goers love the snorkeling and surfing opportunities and the chance to see whales and dolphins. There is plenty to keep holidaymakers to Uvongo busy with beautiful nature reserves, trendy shops and restaurants and golf courses close by. There is also the Uvongo Bird Park as well as Old MacDonalds Farm which are fun outings, particularly for those with kids. Holidaymakers love staying at H2O Self Catering accommodation because it is a real home from home experience and at an affordable price.
Whats on Offer at H2O Self Catering:
- four double en-suite rooms
- bar fridges
- tea and coffee-making facilities
- bathrooms with showers
- two open-plan, fully equipped self-catering units
- honeymoon suite with jacuzzi bath, own private garden and braai area
- function venue with its own chapel
- swimming pool
- play area for kids
- secure parking
- small farm with ducks, goats and rabbits for the kids
5 Uvongo Drive
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 079 873 7794