Umhlanga Rocks is a thriving holiday resort, instantly recognizable by its famous lighthouse which was completed in 1954. The seaside town offers holidaymakers an unlimited array of activities it offers holidaymakers endless fun. Offering holidaymakers all the amenities that any town offers, its Gateway Shopping Centre is renowned and is an entire experience with all it offers, from movie theatres to an iMax theatre to a wave pool, restaurants, clubs and much much more.
Umhlanga Rocks is also a popular scuba diving destination because of the fantastic array of tropical fish found along the coastline. To cater for the stream of visitors the entire year round, you can take your pick from lots of different kinds of accommodation, of which the Umbrella Tree House is a firm favourite because of its splendid position.
Whats on Offer at Umbrella Tree House:
- stylish B&B in the suburbs of Umhlanga
- the entire cottage can be hired as a self-catering cottage – the cottage has its own kitchen
- Umbrella Tree House is a 3-bedroom cottage
- all bedrooms are en-suite
- tea and coffee making facilities
- air conditioning
- ceiling fans
- wooden deck
- sliding doors onto a balcony – lovely sea views
- a delicious breakfast is served
- swimming pool
37 Hilken Drive
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: (031) 561 5456
Cell: 084 561 5456