Leopard Corner Guest House is highly sought after St Lucia accommodation with its magical setting adjoining the iSimangaliso Wetland Park; a World Heritage Site. Once you have stayed at Leopard Corner Guest House, you will begin to get an idea of why this outstanding accommodation has been given a ‘Superior Accommodation’ rating by AA Travel. This 4 star rated guest house accommodation offers guests all the comforts they get from home plus more, and for this reason it is a popular honeymoon destination spot, offering style, luxury and comfort.
All of the guest rooms at Leopard Corner Guest House are named after what the beautiful leopard preys on, so names like Eland and Rooibok are examples. One of the things that makes Leopard Corner Guest House so popular is that they are a disabled friendly establishment.
Whats on Offer
- beautiful en-suite guest rooms
- air conditioning as well as ceiling fans, heater
- hair dryer
- disabled friendly establishment – handrails, wheelchair ramps, shower chair etc
- exquisite garden with decks – views of the Wetland area – birds and wildlife can be spotted
- tea and coffee making facilities
- bar fridge
- satellite TV, M-Net, DStv
32 Sandpiper Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 035 590 1667