About 300km north of Durban you come to a most exquisite and wild part of northern KwaZulu Natal. This is where the 4 star Ghost Mountain Inn is found and is sought after as a wonderful place to stay while you explore all the wonders of this spectacular area. When you come to Ghost Mountain Inn come prepared to take part in plenty of outdoor activities such as guided walks, bird watching, boat cruises, game drives, Tiger fishing on Lake Jozini, horse riding and much more. There are wonderful trips to be had such as a visit to Tembe Elephant Park, the Simangaliso Wetland Park which is a World Heritage site as well as the renowned Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve.
Whats on Offer at Ghost Mountain Inn:
- privately owned 4 Star hotel accommodation
- 50 en-suite bedrooms – all beautifully decorated
- there is also accommodation for disabled people with large showers and bath
- breakfasts can be taken in the restaurant or out on the terrace
- air conditioning and fans
- tea and coffee making facilities
- mini bar
- satellite TV
- patios with splendid views
- health spa offering a host of luxury and rejuvenating treatments
- plunge pool
Fish Eagle Road
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 035 573 1025