Lemonwood Cottages are to be found in sheer paradise. Such beauty and tranquility is guaranteed to leave you spellbound. Lemonwood is a farm exquisitely situated right next to an indigenous forest in the Dargle Valley and conservancy area and part of the Midlands Meander.
You’ll be enthralled by the fantastic arts and crafts and there are so many other fantastic activities to enjoy in this area. Pet lovers will be delighted to know that they can bring their well behaved pets with them.
Bring your walking shoes to Lemonwood as they offer the most wonderful walks in the forest and you’ll be rewarded with splendid views as well as the peaceful call from the many bird species on the farm.
The Knysna Lourie, Martial Eagle and Cape Parrot are to be seen here and you may well come across the Samango monkey and bushbuck. For peace and tranuility and to have your equilibrium restored, this is the place to be.
Le’s see whats on Offer at Lemonwood Cottages:
- 4 self-catering cottages with verandah – Serval, Dassie, Samango and Oribi – cater for up to 4 people
- en-suite bathrooms
- the main house is also rented out – it sleeps 8
- the entire place can be rented out for family gatherings or groups
- fireplaces, underfloor heating and electric blankets for Wintry nights
- DSTV and DVD player
- free wifi
- complimentary tea and coffee
- braai facilities
- solar heated swimming pool
- cottages are serviced daily
- pet friendly accommodation
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Cell: 082 052 6072