The Drakensberg lures many people wanting to soak up its beauty, indulge in heaps of outdoor pursuits and simply relax. The fresh, crisp mountain air is where the healing of the soul starts, and Stoneyhall Farm is one of the nicest places to unwind. Imagine a gentle mountain breeze as you do some trout fishing while the song of many birds will delight you on the many scenic walks.
Stoneyhall Farm offers its guests a choice of different accommodation to suit your style and your pocket.
Whats on Offer:
- self catering en-suite guest cottages
- spectacular views of the majestic Drakensberg and the valley
- self-catering Haycroft Lodge on the banks of a tranquil lake
- self-catering log cabins in a lush forest
- fire places, electric blankets
- towels and linen provided
- wedding venue
- TV in communal area
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0) 33 701 1883
Mobile: +27 (0) 72 447 4340