Mohlabetsi is situated in the Balule Nature Reserve which is part of the greater Kruger National Park. Nature lovers appreciate the fact that the small lodge with accommodates just 20 guests lends itself to a more peaceful and relaxing experience; far from the maddening crowds. Because of its quietness, the surrounding area attracts more birds and animals, amongst which is the big 5 and this is what makes Mohlabetsi so special.
The 4 star safari camp is made up of 6 African rondavels and there are also two family lodges. The lodge is beautifully situated and the ancient trees cast their shade over the lodge and lawn area from where guests can cast their eyes towards the waterhole. The waterhole is a big attraction for the animals, delighting guests with their presence.
Whats on Offer:
- lounge, bar and dining area
- curio shop
- a reeded boma enclosure with crackling fire – this is where dinners are often served – special requests are welcomed
- al fresco shower
- windows and doors are insect-proofed
- ceiling fan
- game drives in special landrovers known for their comfort – skilled game rangers
- bush walks promises to be exhilarating with a trained ranger
- tranquility lapa – therapeutic treatments
- star gazing with telescope
Balule Nature Reserve
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0)87 806 2095
Tel: +27 (086) 578 1365