Once you’ve seen the Blyde River Canyon, you’ll just relish the majesty of it surrounded by beauty, and to think the Blyde River Wilderness Lodge is situated here. The lodge is set in a private reserve which is known for its amazing natural beauty. The lodge is found on the banks of the Blyde River, offering guests a wonderful bush experience, being just a 50 minute drive to Kruger’s Orpen gate. Guests at the lodge will be delighted with non-predatory animals such as antelope, birds and other wild creatures roaming freely around the lodge.
What’s on offer at Blyde River Wilderness Lodge –
- a mix of different kinds of accommodation
- stylishly furnished rooms – 4 luxury double- and twin rooms
- 2 standard rondavels
- 1 cottage
- a private house which accommodates 4
- en-suite bathrooms
- tea and coffee making facilities
- mini bar
- indoor fireplaces
- delicious brekkies are included – self-catering guests are welcome to book breakfast and dinners when they don’t feel like cooking.
- restaurant on premises
- 2 swimming pools
- braai facilities
- laundry facilities
- wedding and conference venue
Tel: 015 793 2274
Tel: +27 (0) 71-149 6365
Tel: +27 (0) 72-880 6159
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.