Bela-Bela or Warmbaths in Limpopo has always been known for its inviting geothermic hot springs around which the town was built, and another attraction is that the town is situated in the magnificent Waterberg area, an easy weekend destination for those leaving work on a Friday afternoon from Pretoria and Johannesburg.
Because the Waterberg is so sought after as a wonderful escape from the rat race, it offers holidaymakers many different types of getaways and accommodation options. One of these is Gallery Inn in Bela Bela, set on 22 hectares of African bushveld and about 6.5km outside the town of Bela Bela. People love staying at Gallery Inn because its a home from home experience and offers the perfect opportunity to just chill and unwind.
Whats on Offer at Gallery Inn:
- wonderful bushveld getaway
- 7 attractive thatched self-catering chalets – fully equipped – from 2 sleeper to 7 sleeper
- own patio
- braai facilities
- bed and breakfast service – by arrangement
- close to plenty of exhilarating activities – golf, cheetah reservice, reptile park, Carousel Casino and more
- swimming pools
- conference venue with conference facilities
- special function venue
- laundry facilities
- wheelchair friendly facilities
- pet friendly – just check first
- satellite TV
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 014 736 4358 or 082 824 4164