Just a mere 180km away from Gauteng there is a wonderful piece of Africa in the shadow of the Waterberg Mountains. The area is surrounded by heaps of nature reserves and there are heaps of riveting outdoor activities for outdoor enthusiasts. Visitors to this area and to Naboomspruit will be enthralled with the history of the place and within the spectacular bushveld area, Vilagama is a fantastic private game lodge which invites guests to experience all the splendours of nature.
You’ll be able to go on exciting game drives and there is even the chance to bring your quad bike or mountain bike and experience the bush from the fabulous assortment of trails on the farm. For golf lovers, there are outstanding golf courses in the area, and pet lovers will be delighted that Vilagama is pet friendly accommodation.
Whats on Offer at Vilagama:
- luxury upmarket self catering game lodge accommodation
- thatch en-suite chalets
- DSTV in communal area
- tea and coffee making facilities
- private patio
- fully equipped kitchens in chalets
- private braai facilities
- swimming pool
- trampoline, pool table as well as kiddies quad trail
- laundry services
- 2 standard huts with shared facilities
- 2 exclusive houses with private bathrooms, DSTV
- the main lodge is fully equipped for accommodation too
- lots of exciting activities – fishing, game drives, swimming, biking etc
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: 083-2713209 Erna