Tomjachu Bush Retreat is a splendid owner-managed private estate set in exquisite bushveld in the Crocodile Valley Nature Conservancy and just 15 minutes from Nelspruit. Because the lodge is within a nature reserve and is 550 hectares, it has a game fence. The last part of the journey to reach Tomjachu is a gravel road but you don’t need a 4×4 to reach the lodge.
Mpumalanga is a hot favourite for those wanting to experience South Africa’s exquisite wildlife and bushveld. There is so much to see and do here, but it is always the exquisite wildlife that visitors to the province are determined to see. With wonderful views over the Bekker Mountains, the luxurious lodge is guaranteed to breathe new life into you.
Going for a game drive with an experienced ranger will more than delight. This is a nature lover’s paradise for sure and you can be hiking, swimming, bass fishing and mountain biking. The beauty of its location is that the Kruger National Park is within easy reach.
Whats on offer at Tomjachu Bush Retreat:
- the Nature Estate is in an exquisite, tranquil area
- breathtaking views over the Bekker Mountains
- the colonial style Homestead and cottages are surrounded by beautiful gardens. The homestead accommodates 14 guests
- 3 delightful cottages, 2 of which have their own plunge pools
- choose dinner, bed and breakfast or the self-catering option
- wonderful birdlife
- above the homestead is the award winning 5-star self catering Valbonne Villa
- satellite TV
- airport shutters
- swimming pool
- braai facilities
Tel: +27(0)82 704 4804
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.