Galago - your big 5 safari destination
Djuma Galago – where the excitement never ends
Everybody who comes to South Africa and indeed every South African needs a visit to the wonderful Kruger National Park. It is the top safari destination in Africa and not only home to the famous big 5 but to lots of other exquisite wildlife and birds, all of which make the bush their home.
There are so many different accommodation options from rural huts and tents to classy private safari lodges, some of which are found on private game reserves.
Kruger National Park is home to quite a few private game reserves and Djuma Private Game Reserve is one. These private reserves are independently run and offer a fantastic African safari experience. Within Djuma is a 4-star luxurious bush lodge that has everything to give you an authentic safari experience.
Galago is a self catering safari camp in Djuma offering wonderful views with waterholes and guests can relax on wooden viewing decks or around the swimming pool. There are guides and trackers and bush vehicles to take you on your exclusive private safari.
What’s on offer at Galago Lodge –
- world class self-catering air conditioned safari accommodation
- self-catering lodge with 5 en-suite bedrooms
- the new Galago is next to Vuyatela – 3 luxury chalets
- 2 are family units that can sleep 4 each, the other sleeps 2
- main building is bush house with pool and garden
- there is additional accommodation in the main building and a garden chalet sleeps 2
- all rooms air-conditioned and en-suite.
- in-door and outdoor cooking facilities
- guests bring own drinks and cooking supplies. A chef can be arranged before arrival.
- the big 5 is to be found here
- morning or evening game drives
- bush walks
- swimming pool
- airport shuttle
- laundry faciities
Private Game Reserve
Tel: 013 735 5555
Cell: 071 933 6471