Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve on the western side of the Kruger National Park is renowned for its fabulous selection of game lodges and the special attraction is the fact that there are no game fences between Sabi Sand and Kruger and this increases your chances of seeing more game. Of course nature and wilderness walks with experienced rangers are a brilliant way of really experiencing the African bush more intimately.
Within the spectacular game reserve is Chitwa Chitwa Private Game Lodge, a luxury 5 star lodge which happens to also be child-friendly, unlike many of the other safari lodges. This 5 star private game lodge provides fantastic game viewing opportunities with suites looking out onto the watering hole. The lodge is perfect for an African style wedding or honeymoon and the Chitwa Chitwa staff are skilled and ready to handle all the arrangements for you.
Whats on Offer:
- Chitwa Chitwa offers different suites to cater for different guests’ needs
- air-conditioned chalets
- ceiling fans
- the lodge is luxurious while still providing a homely atmosphere
- the lodge has a splendid position on the banks of a large lake
- library with Internet access
- lounge and bar
- special activities for children
- boutique – lots of fascinating hand-made African gifts and clothes
- fantastic cuisine – sometimes served in the boma or inside the restaurant.
- wine cellar with South African and imported wines
- swimming pool
- viewing areas; decks with comfy loungers
- morning and evening game drives
Sabi Sand Game Reserve
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: + 27(0)13 744 0876
Fax: +27(0)13 744 3748