The wonderful Kruger National Park is an enormous game reserve in South Africa with 9 gates to enter it by. It measures some 18,989 square kilometers and boasts with the big 5 as well as many other equally impressive animals and birds. The northern part is home to the Makuleke Region’s Outpost Lodge and overlooks the fabulous and scenic Limpopo flood plains.
Its remoteness in the northern part of the Kruger National Park is what attracts many visitors to the luxurious The Outpost Lodge. The lovely lodge which is made up of stand alone suites are completely private and the entire lodge can accommodate no more than 24 guests. The lodge looks out over the Luvuvhu River and provides guests with all the comfort they need for a splendid stay. The Outpost Lodge offers guests world class cuisine with a wide choice of top wines.
Whats on Offer at The Outpost Lodge:
- the lodge is made up of 12 stand alone en-suite rooms
- beautiful African-style décor
- popular honeymoon destination
- air conditioning
- tea and coffee making facilities
- outdoor shower
- enjoy beautiful views while having a massage in your suite
- the rooms are linked by attractive wooden walkways
- splendid views from your lodge rooms
- swimming pool and decks
- guided game drives in the morning and late afternoon as well as guided walks
Kruger Park Private Concessions
Northern Kruger National Park
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 11 327 3920