People who appreciate peace and quiet will love Ghoma Lodge in Klerksdorp, North West Province, as it is situated on a smallholding a few kilometers from the town centre. The lodge is therefore able to offer its guests a country setting as well as comfortable guest rooms.
People working in Klerksdorp on a more long term basis will also value the luxurious living spaces offered at a weekly- or monthly rates or even longer term options.
We look at the guest room accommodation at Ghoma Lodge:
- 6 guest rooms which are attractively decorated
- rooms have private entrances
- rooms are air conditioned
- en-suite bathrooms
- complimentary toiletries
- tea and coffee making facilities
- rooms have their own private entrances
- rooms are fully serviced
- remote-controlled gate for secure parking
- bed and breakfast – you can have evening meals on request
- beautiful gardens – thatched laps
- ladies bar
- laundry services
66 Chris Hani Road
North West Province
Tel: +27 18 462 1117
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information can be done throughSAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.