Gautengers love knocking off early on a Friday and heading out towards the Magaliesberg and the Hartbeespoort Dam. The idea is to leave the city behind to escape to a natural wonderland where there is also plenty to do. Because of this there are plenty of fabulous accommodation establishments around the dam of which Willinga Lodge is one. It takes a mere hour to leave Pretoria and Johannesburg behind and to reach this lovely lodge. Be sure to pack in your swimming costume and a sturdy pair of walking shoes as there is plenty of opportunity to start a new healthy lifestyle by becoming more active in this adventure-area.
Apart from the cableway which will take you to the top of the Magaliesberg Mountains and a chance to see forever, there is also the Elephant Sanctuary to visit, the Bush Babies Monkeys Sanctuary as well as the De Wildt Cheetah and Wildlife Centre among others. Willinga Lodge is beautiful thatched accommodation which is stylish and offers guests a host of comforts for a wonderful stay. The beautiful tropical garden will be all the therapy you need to relax and enjoy peace and quiet away from the city.
Whats on offer at Willinga Lodge:
- 6 self catering suites with splendid views
- suites have private entrances
- English breakfasts served on the deck
- there is a large gourmet self catering kitchen
- private wine cellar on the premises.
- complimentary toiletries
- tea and coffee making facilities
- lounge with fireplace
- DSTV in lounge
- satellite TV in some rooms
- free wifi
- a big outdoor jacuzzi which looks out over the dam
- salt water rock pool
- thatched lapa
- braai facilities
- lovely garden with waterfall and koi pond – attracts lots of birds
- safe off-street parking
130 Paul Kruger Avenue
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 12 252 0032