Kini Bay is highly sought after as a peaceful holiday destination, lying on the Sunshine Coast between Algoa Bay and Jeffrey’s Bay, and just a short trip from Port Elizabeth. Visitors to Kini Bay just love the laid back feel of the place, the few beach cottages providing wonderful peace and quiet away from the city of Port Elizabeth. That’s the beauty about staying here – if you want to buy goods and have a day out in the city, Port Elizabeth is just a short trip away.
Kini Bay is a nature lovers paradise and there are small creatures like monkeys, birds and buck that make it their home. Within this beautiful place lies Ocean Tides, a welcoming, wonderful place to stay while you enjoy an awesome getaway.
What’s on offer at Ocean Tides
- private self-catering cottage
- magnificent ocean views
- just a miutes walk to the swimmig beach
- sea facing 1 bedroom cottage
- en-suite shower
- lounge/kichen opens out onto a deck
- satellite TV
- braai on the deck
- private garden with jungle gym for kids
- housekeeping and laundry services available on Tuesdays
- airport shuttle
11 Kini Bay
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.