The Northern Cape is quite an interesting province, what with its contrasting landscapes – desert and fertile valleys that blend together. Upington is fascinating because the landscape that surrounds it is harsh but the fertile Orange River Valley changes all that.
The wonderful Orange River pours its life giving waters into the vineyards and fields of the area and people enjoy all kinds of sports and actvities in this amazing area. Many people stop over in Upington before proceeding to the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park and the Augrabies Falls National Park.
Libby’s Lodge is sought after accommodation in Upington and you’ll find luxurious comfort at this awesome lodge.
What’s on Offer at Libby’s Lodge –
- well situated in a safe area of Upington
- spacious double rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- self-catering family units
- private braai areas
- private verandahs
- air conditioning
- satellite TV
- tea and coffee making facilities
- tranquil gadens to restore your peace and hel you relax
- swimming pool and gazebo
- rooms are serviced every day
- breakfast and lunch packs can be arranged
- all major credit cards accepted
- airport shuttle
140 Schroder St
Tel: 054 32 2661
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.