Whenever we used to travel down to George, when we reached Colesberg, we felt as though the exciting part of the trip had come – we were headed into true Karoo country. Many travellers make Colesberg a stop-over place for different reasons and its why you’ll find all kinds of excellent accommodation, of which Crane Cottage is one. Crane Cottage offers both self catering- as well as bed and breakfast accommodation.
Whats on offer at Crane Cottage:
- a peaceful, relaxing self-catering or B&B venue – standard- and luxury rooms and a self-catering unit
- rooms are en-suite
- towels and linen provided
- the luxury rooms have air conditioning , fridge and microwave
- rooms all have their own private entrances
- full English breakfast served on request
- for cold and hot weather – heaters, fans and electric
- tea and coffee making facilities
- safe parking
- pets permitted by agreement
PET FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION – BY ARRANGEMENT
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information for CRANE COTTAGE can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.