Cape Town lies at the point where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet and is instantly and loving recognizable by it’s natural and famous icon, Table Mountain. Tourists to this magnificent 5 star hotel accommodation will soon see that the area surrounding the hotel as well as the mother city incorporates all the tourism centers that have made the Western Cape such a sought after holiday destination.
Mount Nelson Hotel provides breathtaking views all round and is Cape Town’s most famous hotel. The hotel has 144 rooms and 57 suites which are individually furnished with every convenience to ensure pampered luxury throughout your stay.
- two heated swimming pools
- two floodlit tennis courts
- gymnasium with personal trainers
- a golf practice net
- two gift shops
- Internet access throughout the hotel
- luxurious spa
- two majestic two restaurants with live music each evening; excellent wine list
- Planet Cocktail Bar
- decadent afternoon teas
- TVs in rooms
- Children’s Activity Centre
- international touch-dial telephones
- electronic safe
- robes, hairdryers and bottled water in room
- non-smoking rooms are available
- certified guide dogs are allowed
Just 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport, shuttles and chauffeur driven vehicles can be arranged. This fantastic Cape Town hotel accommodation is a highly sought after wedding venue as well as a conference venue with excellent audio-visual equipment and video-link facilities. For weddings and conferences they arrange entertainment, flowers, décor, menu options with a kosher licence as well.
Travel SA invites you to experience South African hotel accommodation that is out of this world and that you will never want to leave.
Mount Nelson Hotel
76 Orange Street
Tel: +27 21 483 1000
Bookings: +27 21 483 1737
Fax: +27 21 483 1001