When you stay at the exquisite Kogman & Keisie Guest Farm which nestles in the wonderful Klein Karoo, you’ll want to lift your eyes to the mountains and burst out in praise at the sheer beauty surrounding you. Kogman & Keisie is a working farm bordering the Keisie River with organic vineyards, farm animals and olive trees, complete with a true Karoo windmill and all. They grow their own vegetables and herbs here with lavender as well. This is nature at its best. Guests travelling to and forth from Cape Town and Pretoria take a break and restore peace and equilibrium by staying a few nights at this fabulous eco-friendly guesthouse accommodation.
Whats on Offer at the lovely Kogman & Keisie Guest Farm:
- luxury self-catering and guesthouse accommodation
- cottages and rooms are stylishly decorated to ensure a most comfortable stay
- a delicious farm breakfast is included for guests
- guests are spoiled with the marvellous farm produce
- free wifi
- tea and coffee making facilities
- swimming pool
2 Kloof Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 23 614 3147
Mobile: +27 82 561 7818