The exquisite Garden Route in the Western Cape is known for its hospitality and Riversdale is a wonderful town lying below the Langeberg Mountains between George and Cape Town. The town is essentially agricultural and farmers in the area come to the town to do their shopping and get other things done. The Sleeping Beauty Guest House offers excellent accommodation for visitors to the town, whether for business or leisure purposes.
What’s on offer at Sleeping Beauty Guest House:
- 6 en-suite rooms in the main house
- there is a self-catering loft lodge with 2 bedrooms, each with private bathroom
- all rooms have tea and coffee making facilities
- free wifi
- English breakfast is served – dinner is available, but on request – fruit and vegetable home grown in Sleeping Beauty’s own vegetable gardens
- beautiful garden and labyrinth
- conference facilities for up to 15 delegates
3 Long Street
Tel: +27 28 713 1651
Mobile 082 674 7639
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information for SLEEPING BEAUTY GUEST HOUSE can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.