Wellington in the Western Cape is a town surrounded by beauty and of course, when you find the best accommodation, you experience that true Wellington hospitality as well. At Bakkies B&B, the Bakkies team is just waiting to invite you in to experience their clean, comfy accommodation where the sheer views and beauty will breathe new life into you.
Bakkies B&B is well situated in the Bainskloof Pass and overlooks a dam, and this in itself encourages plenty of birdlife and wonderful reflections of the Hawekwa Mountains. The best part about this accommodation in Wellington is that if you have kids or pets, they are welcome too.
Bakkies B&B is a guesthouse that has a 95% green footprint, and hot water is supplied by solar panels. What’s more it is also wheelchair friendly.
What’s on offer at Bakkies B&B:
- excellent 3-star accommodation
- 15 rooms can cater for 38 guests
- rooms have their own en-suite bathroom with shower – towels and soap provided
- writing table
- TV with Mnet
- free wifi
- tea and coffee making facilities with homemade rusks
- mini bar – fully stocked
- braai facilities
- safe for valuable
- conference facilities – several conference packages available
- plenty of safe parking
- some rooms are wheelchair friendly
- pet-friendly – check with management beforehand
- a brilliant breakfast can be provided at additional cost
Tel: 082 783 1776
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information on BAKKIES B&B can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.