The lovely village of Barrydale is found in a beautiful area of South Africa and is found on the border of the Overberg and the legendary Klein Karoo. One of its additional drawcards is that it is just 2 ½ hours from Cape Town, and this trip in itself is a tourist attraction in itself as it is wonderfully scenic.
There are so many people who return to Barrydale year after year for their ‘fix’ – a time of exquisite peace and quiet and beautiful views; a time away from the rat race. You’ll find all kinds of accommodation in Barrydale, but a stay in the Barrydale Karoo Hotel is an experience that should be tried, even if you just stay over for a night or two on your way to the coast. The hotel is also used as a wedding venue, and their excellent facilities ensure that your special day will go down as completely memorable.
Whats on Offer:
- a warm, welcoming hotel with true Karoo hospitality
- guests can select from the 15 rooms
- except for the Garden Suite, all rooms are on the first floor
- top quality mattresses and beautiful percale linen
- secure off-street parking
- swimming pool in lovely garden
- their restaurant serves up delicious traditional South African dishes with an emphasis on Karoo delights such as the Karoo’s famous Lamb Bredie or Karoo Venison Pie, steaks, Springbok shank etc
- Belanti Theatre where private functions can be held – also hosts regular live music events
- rejuvenating beauty and health treatments such as massages in your room or in the hotel’s treatment room
30 Van Riebeeck Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (28) 572 1226
Fax: +27 (86) 659 3880