Redelinghuys is a village in the Western Cape, about 160 kilometres north of Cape Town, close to Piketberg and Elands Bay. The area is beautiful and those who love drinking Rooibos tea will be in Rooibos country. People escaping into the peace and quiet of the countryside love knowing that Cape Town is close enough to make a day trip to it.
Cottage in Redelinghuys is perfect for when you want to take in the splendour of the flowers in this floral kingdom area of South Africa.
Whatever your reason is for visiting Redelinghuys, you want comfy accommodation, and Cottage in Redelinghuys is guaranteed to offer you a peaceful time.
What’s on offer at Cottage in Redelinghuys:
- simply furnished, attractive cottage accommodation
- the cottage is basic and is self catering
- Television, Radio, DVD player
- there is a front stoep to enjoy your coffee
- the cottage accommodates up to 6 guests
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- the cottage is pet-friendly
- braai facilities
- parking on premises
|PLEASE NOTE: “Travel SA – KnowYourStay”doesn’t provide pricing on accommodation listed on the site and it doesn’t do bookings. The site is purely informational. Bookings and further information for COTTAGE IN REDELINGHUYS can be done through SAFARINOW by clicking on the link provided below.|
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.