Some people love that Betty’s Bay is just an hour’s drive from Cape Town while others visiting the lovely seaside town would like it to be further away from the big city rat race. Betty’s Bay or Bettiesbaai as it is also sometimes referred to, is situated along the scenic Clarence Drive Route and this in itself is a tourist attraction, what with the stunning Kogelberg Mountains, the sea on one side as well as some fresh water lakes. Once you drive along this area, you’ll quickly see why this area is known as the Garden Route or the Cape Floral Kingdom.
When you holiday in this part of the world, you know that you are going to be in for a spectacular time, with so much to do, you might well have to extend your stay.
With its beautiful setting below the Kogelberg Mountains and overlooking the sea, you being to understand why this spectacular holiday home is called Natanya which means ‘God’s Gift’. Its a big home too as it comfortable accommodates 10 people in its 5 rooms.
Whats on Offer at Natanya:
- 5 bedrooms – 3 open onto private balconies – spectacular views and 3 are en-suite
- 3 bedrooms are upstairs of which one is en-suite
- jacuzzi, outdoor shower
- beautiful Percale linen
- TV room, DVD, CD player
- wood burning fireplace
- enclosed garden courtyard with water feature
- there is an outdoor dining table with an umbrella
- built in braai facilities
- sea facing deck with furniture – wonderful during whale watching times
- alarm system
- rock pool
Tel: 083 382 7989
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.