Montagu is a beautiful town in South Africa’s exquisite Western Province, which is about 180km from Cape Town. There is plenty of beauty here and the town is also known for its hot mineral springs and of course its majestic mountains. Rainbow Glen Guest Farm is always sought after in Montagu because it offers so much for visitors – comfort, beauty, lots of facilities, and it welcomes pets and kids.
It is a hugely popular wedding- and conference venue too. There is so much do do in Montagu that you’ll need lots of time here, what with kloofing, rock climbing, swimming, horse riding, cycling and hiking. The town is beautifully situated near the Robertson Wine Valley, offering visitors a wonderful getaway. The town itself has a host of activities during the year and lots of restaurants, art shops and coffee shops are worth exploring.
Once a month in the Summer Rainbow Glen also has an afternoon picnic concert where some cool musicians play and create an awesome vibe.
Whats on Offer at Rainbow Glen Guest Farm:
- different self catering cottages for individuals, couples and families
- there is also a guest apartment – ideal for a larger family
- each cottage has a fully equipped kitchen
- some cottages have DSTV
- linen and towels provided
- splendid views – each cottage has a private veranda
- built in braai facilities
- swimming pool
- wedding and conference venue
- well behaved pets are welcome
- kids play area – trampoline, jungle gym etc – baby pool
10 Tanner Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Tel: +27 (0) 23 614 1294
Fax: +27 (0) 866 172 810