Holidaymakers love getting away to South Africa’s West Coast. The West Coast is renowned for its fantastic little fishing villages, its beaches, its delicious seafood, its whale watching, artists, flowers and its sheer beauty. Visitors particularly love getting away from the big coastal cities and crowded beaches and escaping to tranquil places. Of course for those with a love for the outdoors, the Western Cape coastline offers an endless round of outdoor activities to take part in.
Struisbaai has got so many wonderful things to enjoy such as uncrowded white sandy beaches, beautiful sunsets, boat trips, horse riding on the beach, fresh fish from the harbour and its unpretentious lifestyle. There are still lots of homely, comfortable accommodation options in Struisbaai and one of these is Agape Stone Cottage, a rustic, wood-frame home filled with beautiful antiques. The cottage is situated just 100m from the sea and beach.
Whats on Offer at Agape Stone Cottage:
- 3 en-suite rooms, double rooms, twin rooms and self catering units
- all rooms have en-suite shower rooms
- all rooms have private entrances
- honeymoon accommodation
- rooms have fridges and microwaves etc
- all rooms are attractively furnished
- tea and coffee making facilities
- braai facilities
- safe parking
- fans, heaters, electric blankets
32 De Waal Street
For more info and bookings CLICK HERE.
Phone:028 435 7292